Feeling adventurous? This strawberry avocado salad will give your taste buds a run for their money
3 cups fresh organic strawberries, sliced
1 small avocado, diced
1 large or 2 small lemons, squeezed + pinch of fresh lemon zest
1/8 tsp fresh raw ginger, grated with a microplane
splash of grade B maple syrup (optional)
1 Tbsp fresh peppermint, finely chopped + a few leaves as garnish
2-3 Tbsp raw organic hemp seeds (optional)
Eat Clean! This salmon spinach salad is just the right meal to fuel you through the day :)
3 tablespoons onion chopped
handful of cherry tomatoes
10 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted
4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
Plum salad with raspberry dressing and pecans.
A salad of all organic/local ingredients :) cooking a whole lotta stuff for my parents’ arrival back home tonight!!! Can’t wait to see the new blender they got me!!!!
Oh man, get in my belly please
Ingredients: (not sure how many servings.. but that seems like a LOT of bread! haha)
1/2 loaf of crusty day old bread
2 cups of tomatoes
1/2 cup fresh basil
1 container fresh mozzarella
1 clove chopped garlic
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4 cup tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Start with the dressing. Add the garlic, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk and slowly stream the olive oil in until the mixture comes together.
2. Chop your tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into bite size pieces. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Toss the tomatoes and cheese in the dressing.
4. Slice your bread and brush (or spray) with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Grill/toast your bread until it’s crunchy!
6. Cube the bread and add to the tomatoes and dressing. Toss with the basil and Parmesan cheese.
I want a grill but this is easy enough on the stove-top too!