(1) ½ Cup of blueberries & Fage Greek Yogurt (2%) – 190 calories, 2.75g fat, 12.5g protein
Yummy and great for you tummy, this combination well definitely help you stay on track and keep you satisfied. Plus, blueberries pack an added bonus of antioxidants.
(2) 15 baby carrots with 3 tablespoons of hummus – around 150 calories
Need to satisfy your salty tooth? Hummus comes in many different flavors and pairing it with carrots instead of chips or pretzels will help save you some unnecessary carbs
(3) One cup edemame unshelled with light salt – 150 calories, 12g protein
Easy to bring to work or on the go, this is perfect for a mid-day snack and one of my favorites
(4) 1 large apple with 1 tbsp. Better’n Peanut Butter – 166 calories, 5g fiber
Nothing can beat the good ol’ apple with peanut butter snack. Try this lighter version of peanut butter to give you an edge on your diet Ps: It’s all natural.
(5) Handful of salted almonds – around 170 calories, 6g protein
Easy to grab and a mouth full of salty goodness, this snack is super filling and good for you!
(6) Half a cup of 2% cottage cheese and 1 cup fresh diced pineapple – 180 calories, 16g protein
High in protein, this snack is satisfying and a sweet mix.
(7) 1 large hard-boiled egg – 78 calories, 6.29g protein
Hard-boil a batch at the beginning of the week and store in fridge. This protein star makes not only a good snack but a great addition to any salad.
This duo is a great combo and something I don’t usually think of.
(9) 1 cup Fiber One cereal – 120 calories, 4g protein, 28g fiber
Need to catch up on your fiber? This snack will definitely get you there. Plus, a little bit of crunch won’t hurt! Add of packet of Splenda or a handful of berries if you need to sweeten the deal.
(10) 1 bag Smart Balance popcorn – 120 calories, 4g protein, 5g fiber
You can never go wrong with a bag of popcorn. Of course you do risk making your whole office smelling like a movie theater. This one is great if you want to eat more for less calories.