If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don’t.
You’re only one workout away from a good mood!
Did you read that right? Healthy cookies? Yes, it’s possible. If you’re looking for a healthy way to enjoy your favorites, you’ve found it. These three cookie recipes will leave you feeling guilt-less and on the way to the body you want.
The Lazy Guy Cookies (No bake)
Easy to make and absolutely delicious, this cookies are perfect for on-the-go or to be enjoyed in the comfort of your bachelor pad.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter/light peanut butter/almond butter
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Roll up to 24 balls, each 1tbsp big.
- Flatten each one so it takes on the shape of a traditional cookie.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
The Overachiever Cookies
Although these cookies may be a little more of a commitment, they are packed with protein and flavor. These cookies are guaranteed to help you cut down on cravings.
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Drop dough onto cookie sheets approximately 6-8 per sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes
The OG Cookies
The cookies are a healthy take on the classic chocolate chip cookies. Believe it or not, it’s possible. Did we just catch you drooling?
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour ( or Coconut flour)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend banana, vanilla, and egg white.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients
- Mix in dark chocolate chips last.
- Place on cookie sheet in one-inch balls.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes.
I want to be able to do this! Super cute Ellie clothes too!
Cute workout clothes
Recent progress… I’m using workout clothing to help motivate myself!
This pic is post-work out, taking a moment to admire my leg progress. Next steps: HIIT cardio to get my thighs back to where they were before!
My back is shaping up nicely. Thank you deadlifts and wide grip pull ups!!Honestly deadlifts and stiff legged deadlifts have changed my life. I can’t imagine how I would be if I never started them. DO THEM. I got a compliment at work the other day from a coworker who had their hand on the small of my back to politely push me over somewhere and they immediately asked if I did deadlifts bc they could tell it was strong. DO THE DEADLIFTS.
@italianbikinigirl: Morning #fitfam! ☀💗 Remember… Every decision you make today can contribute to your goals! Stay on your healthy meals & get that workout in! 💪☺