Did you read that right? Healthy cookies? Yes, it’s possible. If you’re looking for a healthy way to enjoy your favorites, you’ve found it. These three cookie recipes will leave you feeling guilt-less and on the way to the body you want.
The Lazy Guy Cookies (No bake)
Easy to make and absolutely delicious, this cookies are perfect for on-the-go or to be enjoyed in the comfort of your bachelor pad.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter/light peanut butter/almond butter
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Roll up to 24 balls, each 1tbsp big.
- Flatten each one so it takes on the shape of a traditional cookie.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
The Overachiever Cookies
Although these cookies may be a little more of a commitment, they are packed with protein and flavor. These cookies are guaranteed to help you cut down on cravings.
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Drop dough onto cookie sheets approximately 6-8 per sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes
The OG Cookies
The cookies are a healthy take on the classic chocolate chip cookies. Believe it or not, it’s possible. Did we just catch you drooling?
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour ( or Coconut flour)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend banana, vanilla, and egg white.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients
- Mix in dark chocolate chips last.
- Place on cookie sheet in one-inch balls.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes.
via Dromo and Running Wild Blog
Blueberries covered in honey greek yogurt and frozen. Great healthy snack to have around when craving sweets.
Recipe Link: fluffimama.blogspot.com
Click here for more healthy recipes!
Low Calorie Ice Creams & Desserts
Here’s a list of low calorie desserts from here. There are more dessert alternatives here and if you have any more suggestions, let me know here!
Breyers French Chocolate Fat Free (1/2 cup)
Nutrition: 90 cal; 3 g pro; 13 g sugar; 4 g fiber; 0 g fat
Arctic Zero Frozen Desserts (1/2 Cup)
Nutrition: 37 cal; 3.4g pro; 5g sugar; 2g fiber; 0g fat;
Stonyfield Farm Organic Nonfat Frozen Yogurt (1/2 cup)
Nutrition: 100 cal; 4 g pro; 18 g sugar; 1 g fiber; 0 g fat
Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbet (1/2 cup)
Nutrition: 60 cal; 0 g pro; 16 g sugar; 0 g fiber; 0 g fat
So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Frozen Dessert (1/2 cup)
Nutrition: 130 cal; 1 g pro; 13 g sugar; 3 g fiber; 3 g fat
Julie’s Organic Juliette Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 bar)
Nutrition: 100 cal; 2 g pro; 6 g sugar; 0 g fiber; 0 g fat
Edy’s All Natural Fruit Bars Strawberry (1 bar)
Nutrition: 80 cal; 0 g pro; 20 g sugar; 1 g fiber; 0 g fat
Need a pick me up? Feel (and look) your best with a Kiwi-Avocado Sublime Smoothie from ellie.com
1/2 perfectly ripe large avocado
2 kiwi- peeled
1/8 cup lime juice
1/8 or 1/4 cup Almond milk/soy milk/coconut milk
1 or 2 teaspoons honey
2 or 3 ice cubes
No Bake Peppermint Patty Bars
yield: 12 small bars
- 1 cup packed, pitted Medjool dates (approx 12)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unflavoured protein powder (I use Garden of Life Raw)
- 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract, or to taste
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp raw millet (optional)
- 4 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life) or chopped chocolate
- 1-2 tbsp large flake unsweetened coconut, for garnish
You’re welcome. Nom, nom, nom.
10 Chocolate Chip Cookies (64 calories. THE ENTIRE BATCH)
Serving size: 1 recipe (10 cookies)
Fat: 2.5 grams
2 Tablespoon coconut flour
2 Tablespoon mashed banana or applesauce
1/8 teaspoon molasses
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
stevia or other sweetener, to taste (I used one packet of stevia)
3 Tablespoon almond milk, or milk of choice
chocolate chips (I used about 1/2 Tablespoon)
In a small bowl, mix coconut flour and salt. Add in mashed banana or applesauce, molasses, and vanilla extract and stir. Add in almond milk, one tablespoon at a time until fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by tablespoon or teaspoon, depending on how big you want them, on a greased microwave safe plate and flatten into cookie shapes/ Microwave for 45 seconds to a minute, watching them carefully, looking and smelling for done-ness. Let cool for a minute or two to allow the cookies to firm up before inhaling them all.
you can honestly ask any of my friends and they will tell you that i eat an unprecedented amount of ice cream (my favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip) so this is great way to cut back on
some a LOT of those calories
Here’s what you’ll need:
- All natural, low fat vanilla yogurt
- Waffle ice cream cones
This is what you do:
- Wash, and slice strawberries
- Wash blueberries
- In waffle cone, add a spoon full of vanilla yogurt, then fruit, another spoonful of yogurt, and top it off with fruit. I wouldn’t recommend doing more then 2 layers. It gets kinda messy if you do… trust me ;)
- Put cones in the freezer, just until they’re chilled..right before they start to freeze (about an hour) **or you could just eat em’ up, and skip the freezer :)
Here’s What I’m Thinking:
- Calories: About 110 for one cone
other fun things to add: dark choc chips, almonds, raspberries, white choc chips, endless possibilities! (have fun with it)
FULL RECIPE HERE
Super easy-healthy peanut butter cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1 apple
Put everything together in a food processor. Make little cookie balls with the cookie dough and cook for 15 to 20 min at 220 degrees Celsius (430 F) or until cookies are slightly brown.
Maple Pumpkin Blondies with Pumpkin Pie Frosting
[low fat/sugar, high fiber, GF, vegan]
click photo for recipe.
this is healthy for you yet tastes literally like reeses cups i sware its perfect for those sweet cravings but still healthy
make bowl of oatmeal
add half scoop chocolate protein powder
add one tablespoon natural peanut butter
add a little cinnamon
stir & enjoy(:<3
Submission from http://partyhardbarbie.tumblr.com/
Dip strawberries into Greek yogurt, freeze, and enjoy!