- livebreathecarryon likes this
- awesomeness2 said: tell anon to put a hood up and fuck the rest of the world. He/She is doing something, while the rest of them arent. I started jog/run/walk when I was 500+ lbs…you dont think I was self conscious? I say fuck em and do it for your self.
- sweet-serendipitea likes this
- advocate-health said: THANK YOUUU! I will never understand why people get self-conscious about exercising. You’re making yourself better, be proud and show it off! If anything they should be more ashamed of eating fast food or smoking and stuff like that that harms you.
- getitoffmee likes this
- oldsoulnewspirit said: hehe i love your answer to this anon! best advice
- sweatsalty posted this
Anonymous asked: I want to start running outside before breakfast...But I'm super self concious and I don't really know what i'm doing lol. Also should I, after my run - return home to go straight into my pilates and strength training. Or wait a while? xx
Honestly, no one gives a flying fuck that you’re running outside. There is no reason for you to worry what other people think when you’re running outside. Everyone else is thinking about where they’re driving, the work they need to get done, or their own personal issues. They really, really don’t care. The only thing they’d probably be thinking is “wow look at her being so dedicated to running, I wish I wasn’t so lazy!”
Do something good for yourself and go for it!
As for strength training and pilates, there’s really no reason to wait a while other than if you’re exhausted. Try to grab a post-workout snack too (something with protein and carbs in it).
Good luck and run hard!