- fonika likes this
- find-me-in-my-happy-place likes this
- lovekpham likes this
- favorite-mistake likes this
- imaboyy reblogged this from sweatsalty and added:
- love-is-amnesia likes this
- authenticcore said: I never thought to bring my tablet while running/elliptical to the gym. Always seems silly…Though there’s nothing on the tv the channels they have. I should ignore them and bring it next time!
- sweatsalty posted this
My workout schedule currently is:
Day 1: elliptical 45 mins crossramp 10 resistance 5-10 and ab ripper X
Day 2: assisted squats 5x5, dumbbell flys 5x5 and dumbbell rows 5x5
Day 3: elliptical and ab ripper x
Day 4: squats 5x5, overhead press 5x5, deadlift 5x5 OR elliptical if I’m sore
Day 5: rest
While I’m on the elliptical I watch law and order or HBO go on my phone or iPad, it’s magical! I love it and I don’t realize when the resistance goes up and I’m pushing harder.