- balancingthescales likes this
- goodnessgracious-fitandbodacious said: You will still loose weight if you have proper nutrition because you’re burning calories but the way the program works is that just as you get used to the intensity, the level moves up. So it works better to do all the levels.
- lovelylilthing said: Even aside of building up to more difficult exercises, the body tends to get used to doing the same thing over and over again. Changing it up ensures you get the most benefit from the work you are putting in.
- hipbonesandrunningshoes said: I think the general idea is that you build up to harder exercises :) so its best if you complete it in order by levels to improve your fitness :) supposed to be more beneficial for you physically but I’m sure you could do whichever levels you what :)
- butthatsnotwhatshipsarefor likes this
- sweatsalty posted this
Anonymous asked: hey, you know the 30 day shred work out do we have to do all the levels in order to lose weight. Or can we just continue doing any of the levels each day for the next 30 days ?
I’m not sure, I’ve never done this. Can anyone help? I don’t know what any of the levels are like!
As a general rule, if you’re out of breath and sweaty for 30+ mins and you’re eating really well, you will lose weight. Just stick with it!